Zakir Nagar man devastated as all items purchased for daughter’s marriage burned in fire


Zakir Nagar man devastated as all items purchased for daughter’s marriage burned in fire

A fire which broke out in Zakir Nagar a few hours ago was doused on Monday, said a resident.

While sharing this information with OT over phone, youth leader Mahmood Ahmad said nobody was hurt as the fire brigade which reached spot extinguished it.

However, Mahmood said everything the family had bought for the wedding for their daughter was burned during the fire.

Due to short circuit the fire broke out in Shabbir Ahmed’s house number 585 lane number 22 in Zakir Nagar at 12 pm near Moti Masjid, he said.

Household items worth lakhs of rupees were gutted. It has been reported that Shabbir is a washerman and customers’ items at his flat were burned.  The flat which caught fire was used for stocking items, said Mahmood.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.