2,075 ICU beds increased in 14 hospitals
The Delhi Government has decided to increase a total of 5,650 beds and 2,075 ICU beds for corona patients in its 14 hospitals. Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain said on Saturday that the Delhi government is already making all necessary arrangements and the situation is normal now.
Jain said: “Around 13,300 beds are still available for patients in Delhi hospitals. Very few patients are getting admitted in this wave of corona, but we have made arrangements in hospitals to keep the situation under control in Delhi.”
It has been decided to increase the number of beds, he said, adding that the Delhi government is ready to deal with the most serious situation.
Delhi’s health system is fully prepared to prevent this wave of corona and provide timely treatment to all the people of the State, he said.
The list of 14 hospitals in Delhi with a total of 5650 beds and 2075 ICU beds are given below:
1. Indira Gandhi Hospital (1500 Normal & 330 ICU Beds).
2. Lok Nayak Hospital + Guru Nanak Eye Center + Ram Leela Maidan (750 Normal & 500 ICU Beds).
3. GTB Hospital + Ram Leela Maidan (750 Normal & 400 ICU Beds).
4. Burari Hospital (400 Normal & 195 ICU Beds).
5. Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital (300 Normal & 150 ICU Beds)
6. Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital (100 Normal and 50 ICU Beds).
7. Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital (150 Normal & 75 ICU Beds).
8. Dadadev Matri & Shishu Chikitsalaya (100 Normal and 25 ICU Beds).
9. Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (100 Normal and 25 ICU Beds).
10. Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (100 Normal & 25 ICU Beds)
11. Bhagwan Mahaveer Hospital (100 Normal & 25 ICU Beds)
12. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (150 Normal & 100 ICU Beds)
13. Ambedkar Hospital (600 Normal & 100 ICU Beds)
14. Dr. Baba saheb Ambedkar (150 Normal & 75 ICU Beds)
2,800 beds increased in 8 Covid Care Centers
1. Sardar Vallabhai Patel Covid Care Center Radha Swami Beas Chattarpur (1000 Beds)
2. Sant Nirankari Covid Care Center (500 Beds)
3. CWG Complex, Akshardham (400 beds)
4. Yamuna Sports Complex, Surajmal Vihar (400 Beds)
5. GTB DEM Block (200 Beds)
6. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (100 Beds)
7. A&U Tibbia College Hospital (100 Beds )
8. Shehnai Banquet Hall (100 Beds)
The Health Minister of Delhi urged people to follow the rules related to corona, and told them that only caution is its real defense. He urged people to wear masks and follow social distancing for health safety while going to public places. People have been urged not to come out of the house for unnecessary work, he said.